|With a light weapon, elven curve blade, estoc, rapier made for a creature of your size category, you may use you Dexterity modifier instead of Strength on attack rolls.|
Weapon Finesse is a Feat in Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Feats can give your character various bonus or allow them to perform all sorts of actions.
With a light weapon, elven curve blade, estoc or rapier made for a creature of your size category, you may use you Dexterity modifier instead of Strength on attack rolls.
Weapon Finesse Information
- 16 weapons have the quality Finesse Wielding : they can be used with this Feat.
- Combat Feat (included in the Rogue classes at level 1)
- As most weapons can be used by Small characters (Gnomes and Halflings), the mention of size in the description is not an issue.
Weapon Finesse Tips & Notes
- It does not add damage with Dexteriy. To also add damage based on your Dexterity bonus, you need either a Rogue class level 3 (Finesse Training) or one of the two following Combat Feats Slashing Grace (used only one-handed with a slashing weapon) or Fencing Grace (used only one-handed with piercing weapon).
- Weapons with the Agile trait will apply bonus damage from whichever is higher between strength and dexterity, bypassing the need for Fencing Grace/Slashing Grace for high dex builds.