|This spell functions as , except it affects all creatures in a 10-foot-radius burst from the target point.|
|Saving Throw||Fortitude negates|
|Spell Resistance||Affected by target's spell resistance|
|Casting Time||Standard Action|
Flare Burst is a Spell in Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Flare Burst is a Lvl 1 from the Evocation school. Spells in Pathfinder: Kingmaker can be used for both dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Flare Burst Information
- Level: Flare Burst is a Lvl 1 spell.
- School: Flare Burst belongs to the Evocation school.
How to Acquire Flare Burst
Flare Burst can be obtained by the following classes:
Flare Burst can be cast by using the following Items:
Flare Burst Tips & Notes
- While Flare Burst does not debilitate enemies as much as other spells of the same level it lasts for a relatively long time.
- Unfortunately because Flare Burst uses a fortitude save it is less likely to affect targets that would be prime candidates for the effect, enemies that have enough constitution to stay alive for the full duration and close range fighters that tend to group up.
- Dazzled is less useful when applied to spell casters because they only use attack rolls for a portion of their spells.
- Casting Flare Burst benefits a friendly rogue by letting him make use of the perception penalty to help sneak up on enemies and the attack penalty to extend his life after he breaks stealth.
- Learning and casting other level 1 spells are probably better in most cases.