|This spell causes instant growth of a humanoid creature, doubling its height and multiplying its weight by 8. This increase changes the creature’s size category to the next larger one. The target gains a +2 size bonus to Strength, a -2 size penalty to Dexterity (to a minimum of 1), and a -1 penalty on attack rolls and AC due to its increased size.
A humanoid creature whose size increases to Large has a space of 10 feet and a natural reach of 10 feet. This spell does not change the target’s speed.
If insufficient room is available for the desired growth, the creature attains the maximum possible size and may make a Strength check (using its increased Strength) to burst any enclosures in the process. If it fails, it is constrained without harm by the materials enclosing it–the spell cannot be used to crush a creature by increasing its size.
Enlarge person counters and dispels reduce person .
One friendly creature within close range
|Spell Resistance||Affected by target's spell resistance|
|Casting Time||Full round|
Enlarge Person is a Spell in Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Enlarge Person is spell level 1 from the Transmutation school. Spells in Pathfinder: Kingmaker can be used for both dealing damage to enemies, inflict Status Ailments or to buff Characters.
Enlarge Person Information
This spell causes instant growth of a humanoid creature, doubling its height and multiplying its weight by 8. This increase changes the creature’s size category to the next larger one.
The target gains a +2 Size bonus to Strength, a -2 Size penalty to Dexterity (to a minimum of 1).
If this makes the character or creature Large, it will have a -1 penalty on attack rolls and AC due to its increased size.
If a small character or creature (Gnome or Halfling) becomes Medium size, it will not have this AC penalty.
Melee and ranged weapons used by this creature do more damage : see Weapon damage by Size.
- A humanoid creature whose size increases to Large has a space of 10 feet and a natural Reach of 10 feet.
- This spell does not change the target’s speed.
- All equipment worn or carried by a creature is similarly enlarged by the spell. Melee weapons affected by this spell deal more damage (see Weapon damage by Size). Other magical properties are not affected by this spell.
- Magical properties of enlarged items are not increased by this spell.
- Multiple magical effects that increase size do not stack.
- Enlarge person counters and dispels Reduce Person.
How to Acquire Enlarge Person
Enlarge Person can be obtained by the following classes:
Enlarge Person can be cast by using the following Items:
- Potion of Enlarge Person
- Scroll of Enlarge Person
Enlarge Person Tips & Notes
- The damage dice increase is mostly notable when a creature Medium or larger increases in Size category. For example, a 2d6 damage weapon will become 3d6. The damage is less significant if a Small character becomes Medium, but it will not have an AC penalty.
- Ranged weapons like bows are affected by this spell. A Medium character with a 1d8 bow will now do 2d6.
- Some claim that Thrown weapons return to their normal size once thrown, but that remains to be proven in the game.