Coins for a Dead Man's Eye
|Location||Swamp Witch's Hut|
Cloak of Resistance +2
Phylactery of Positive Channeling
Coins for a Dead Man's Eye is a Quest in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
- Find a way to put the dead man to rest
- Figure out what to do with the cursed coin
- There is a ghoul want to embrace the final rest at the north to the witch' Hut
- There is also a spectre located in the village cemetery at the bottom of the map
- Agree to help the dead man or the spectre, the coins needed can be found in a well on the south of the map.
- Opening the well will release three Wisps using lightning damage, you can get the coins after defeating them
- Use the coin to put the dead man to rest
- NOTE: You can only use the coins for one of the quest givers.
- Cast Resist Energy, Communal Electricity to negate the Wisps damage
- Cast Glitterdust to remove the Wisps AC concealment bonuses
- Giving the Ghoul the coins rewards you with a Cloak of Resistance +2
- Giving the Spectre the coins rewards you with a Phylactery of Positive Channeling